Thursday, April 15, 2010

Look what's for dinner

The doc had mostly good news today when we discussed with him my latest round of tests.

Most importantly, lat week's CT Scan showed no growth in the size of the tumor, and the suspicious growth on my liver remains the same size.

I also put on two pounds this week, quite an accomplishment for someone who has more and more trouble even looking at food. Apparently what I always suspected is true: milk shakes make you fat. It's not enough to have had my track coach yell at me back in the day, but it's still moving in the right direction. I've also felt a little better for the past few days after a couple of downer weeks.

The source of that is still something of a mystery, although a new drug regime I'm on seems to be helping.

A possible concern is there may be a new tumor in the intestine, although the CT Scan showed no evidence of it.

The new chemo cocktail that I had today has been altered in recent weeks over the weeks made me pretty nauseous, although that may have been from trying to have lunch at the same time. Looks like a lemon bar for dinner tonight.

Doesn't sound bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment