Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Update: coming home Thursday!
Just met with the surgery team, and Thursday is the "new Wednesday" - as in, we are coming home on Thursday. We hope to be released "at Hyatt check-out time" (the surgeon really said this) - about midday. Dad is a full day ahead of schedule! But seems like a good idea to make sure he is 100% stable before the long trek to Albany.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mazel Tov Jay,looking forward to seeing you back in town.
ReplyDeleteWhoo Hoo! Super news. If you continue exceeding expectations I may (may) consider giving you my Barack Obama Action Figure "An Action Figure We Can Beleive In".
ReplyDeleteJay, it's great to read such positive news and to be able to enjoy your wonderfully witty writing. I'd been out of town and offline for a week, but checking in here was one of the first things I did when I logged back on my computer. All best wishes.
ReplyDelete